Stock photo. Product is currently being manufactured, 2020 photo coming soon.
Heavy Duty Pipe front series bumpers are built around a 4" schedule 40 steel center pipe with a welded receiver tube.All 2015+ Chevy front bumpers and grille guards work with front sensors. However, American Built bumper products are not compatible with radar sensing equipment such as collision warning systems, adaptive cruise control, etc.
- No Drill Installation
- Continued use of factory fog lights and tow hooks
- Tough powder coat finish for corrosion resistance
- 14 gauge diamond plate steel skin
- 16 gage steel center screen
- ¼” thick steel adjustable frame mounting brackets
- 1” schedule 40 (1 ⁵/₁₆" OD) steel pipe wings
- Factory tow hooks attach to ¼” thick brackets
- Winch capable with addition of Winch Plate Part # WP022
- Supporting winches with a 10” x 4¹/₂” bolt pattern
- Installation instructions, mounting brackets, and hardware included
- Shipped in a wooden crate