American Built bumper products are not compatible with radar sensing equipment such as collision warning systems, adaptive cruise control, etc.
Heavy Duty Pipe rear bumpers are built around a 4” schedule 20 steel pipe with 14 gauge diamond plate steel skin. Design highlights include standard rear backup lights, backup sensor compatible, and the ability to use any ball mount with your factory receiver hitch. A Heavy Duty Pipe rear bumper completes your truck without interfering with towing capabilities. The stable rear bumper design adds extra protection on or off road.
- No Drill Installation
- Tough powder coat smooth finish for corrosion resistance
- 14 gauge diamond plate steel skin
- ¼” thick steel adjustable frame mounting brackets
- 2 backup lights and 2 tag lights included
- Flush mount to factory receiver hitch for use with any ball mount
- Backup sensor ready
- Installation instructions, mounting brackets, and hardware included
- Shipped in durable packaging